Certified Makeup Artist | Hair Stylist
I feel so fortunate to do the work that I love & share my passion for beauty & lighting up that inner confidence in the people around me. My big secret is that I don't believe anyone needs makeup, but it sure is fun, & I love that a little lipstick can make a big difference in how I feel some days - I hope it has the same uplifting effect on you too!
When I'm not serving clients, you can find me snuggling up to my sweetheart, Keith, or my pound puppies, Spike & Ollie.
Thanks for stopping by; I'm really looking forward to getting to know you!
Experience & Credentials
- 2005 -2009 Apprenticeship with celebrity makeup artist
- 2005 -2009 Makeup artist at all-natural day spa
- 2008 -2009 Earned makeup artist certifications through various workshops & classes, including TEMPTU airbrushing
- 2008 -trained in SFX makeup
- 2009 Established as a freelance makeup artist
- 2011 Earned a BA in English & a BA in Intercultural Communications from the University of New Mexico
- 2014 Earned a cosmetology license from the Aveda Institute of New Mexico
- Three time winner of Bride's Choice Awards 2015, 2016, 2017
- 2016 Rocky Mountain Bride Featured Vendor "Best in the West"
I am proud to note that my hair & makeup work has been internationally published online & in print in various publications such as Albuquerque the Magazine, 2 Kasa Fox, Good Day New Mexico, New Mexico Wedding and Event Planner Magazine, Rocky Mountain Bride Magazine, Beyond the Wanderlust, Adorn Magazine, Reverie Gallery, The Frosted Petticoat, Juno & Joy, Style Redefine, Borrowed & Blue, Full Blossom Magazine, Albuquerque/Santa Fe Perfect Wedding Guide, Up, Up, & Away Weddings, Storyboard Wedding, The Inspired Bride, Rocky Mountain Bride, Evoking You, & More...