Licensed Cosmetologist | Certified Makeup Artist | Hair Stylist
I feel so fortunate to do the work that I love & share my passion for beauty. I love lighting up that inner confidence in the people around me. My big secret is that I don't believe anyone needs makeup, but it sure is fun, & I love that a little lipstick can make a big difference in how I feel some days - I hope it has the same uplifting effect on you too!
When I'm not serving clients, you can find me snuggling up to my darling pound puppy, Oliver.
Thanks for stopping by, I'm really looking forward to getting to know you!
Experience & Credentials
- 2005 -2009 Apprenticeship with celebrity makeup artist
- 2005 -2009 Makeup artist at all-natural day spa
- 2008 -2009 Earned makeup artist certifications through various workshops & classes, including TEMPTU airbrushing
- 2008 -trained in SFX makeup
- 2009 Established as a freelance makeup artist
- 2011 Earned a BA in English & a BA in Intercultural Communications from the University of New Mexico
- 2014 Earned a cosmetology license from the Aveda Institute of New Mexico
- Three time winner of Bride's Choice Awards 2015, 2016, 2017
- 2016 Rocky Mountain Bride Featured Vendor "Best in the West"
I am proud to note that my hair & makeup work has been internationally published online & in print in various publications such as Albuquerque the Magazine, 2 Kasa Fox, Good Day New Mexico, New Mexico Wedding and Event Planner Magazine, Rocky Mountain Bride Magazine, Beyond the Wanderlust, Adorn Magazine, Reverie Gallery, The Frosted Petticoat, Juno & Joy, Style Redefine, Borrowed & Blue, Full Blossom Magazine, Albuquerque/Santa Fe Perfect Wedding Guide, Up, Up, & Away Weddings, Storyboard Wedding, The Inspired Bride, Rocky Mountain Bride, Evoking You, & More...